The automatic floor washing machine is a cleaning equipment that absorbs the sewage when the floor is cleaned and takes the sewage away from the site. The automatic floor washing machine saves cleaning costs and saves time and worry. The use of floor washing machines in different industries is very common in developed countries. The use of automatic floor washing machines for cleaning has been deeply rooted in the hearts of the people, but the use of floor washing machines in China is not long, but more and more enterprises and public places use floor washing machines. , especially in municipal squares, stations, warehouses, restaurants, schools, hospitals, docks, stores, factory floors, shopping malls, supermarkets, hotels, airports, workshops, office buildings and other places.
The automatic washing machine is a long-term cleaning equipment, so proper maintenance can ensure the normal use of the automatic washing machine and the service life of the automatic washing machine. The maintenance method is as follows:
1. The sewage tank of the multi-functional washing machine will have dirt after each work, so after each use of the multi-functional washing machine, empty and clean the sewage tank of the washing machine.
2. The brush plate and squeegee of the multi-functional washing machine are wearing parts, and the wear level should be checked regularly every week. Cleanliness and reduce damage to the ground by wearing parts. Generally, the brush plate can be replaced after 50 hours of use, and the water-absorbing tape can be replaced after 30 hours. Of course, different places of use are different and can be adjusted according to the experience of use.
3. The filter of the washing machine will have dust deposited on the filter for a long time to block the filter, which will reduce the drying ability of the filter. Therefore, it is very important to clean the filter at the same time after each use of the washing machine. The suction pipe connected to the squeegee should also be cleaned regularly to ensure that impurities are not blocked.
4. The squeegee of the washing machine sucks the sewage into the sewage tank through the flow of air. After each use of the washing machine, sediment will be deposited around the squeegee, so every time the washing machine is used, the washing machine is cleaned and absorbing water at the same time. Grilling is important.
5. Regularly check the damage of the plug and power cord of the washing machine to ensure that the washing machine does not leak electricity.